BRING "BENDER" HOME!

Our cat is gone.

On November 10, 2008, our cat Bender disappeared from the backyard of his home on Lanie Court, in the Morgan Greens neighborhood of Roseville, California (near the intersection of PFE and Cook Riolo Roads). He was wearing a collar with two ID tags, and was microchipped. Please keep an eye out for our big boy - we miss him! I'm offering a CASH REWARD for his safe return.

(To see more pictures of Bender, please scroll to the bottom of the blog.)

Days Missing:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A cat with a collar and tag? Now we're talking.

The calls seem to come in waves - some days I get none, some days several. Today I've had two calls about a sighting of a Benderlike cat in the same spot in my own neighborhood, but this time with a round collar! Yahoo! This would mark the very first time someone has spotted a similar cat and been certain that it also had a round tag on a collar - as Bender did when he left. Getting my hopes up? You bet. Gabe and I wandered around tonight in that area with flashlights, assisted by a few Good Samaritans - no sign of the cat, but if it was Bender, then we're close. We also had a call the other day from a guy three miles due east of here who's sure he's been feeding Bender in his backyard for two months. Hey, I'll check out every call - please keep looking! Oh, and we did adopt Julius and Cow-Cow. Man, when Bender comes home, it's going to be a very full house. How did I ever get into this?

No comments: