BRING "BENDER" HOME!

Our cat is gone.

On November 10, 2008, our cat Bender disappeared from the backyard of his home on Lanie Court, in the Morgan Greens neighborhood of Roseville, California (near the intersection of PFE and Cook Riolo Roads). He was wearing a collar with two ID tags, and was microchipped. Please keep an eye out for our big boy - we miss him! I'm offering a CASH REWARD for his safe return.

(To see more pictures of Bender, please scroll to the bottom of the blog.)

Days Missing:

Friday, December 26, 2008

Even the little ones are helping.

The calls continue to come in. Today I received a call from a woman who lives in Morgan Creek, who thinks she has seen Bender in her backyard twice in the last few nights, although the cat she saw was wearing a different color collar. On the small chance that someone has changed his collar, or put a new one on him, I asked her to detain this cat briefly next time she sees him so I can drop by and take a look. I also received three calls yesterday, on Christmas Day, and two on Christmas Eve, most about "close but not quite" cats, one who looked like mine but was named "Spidey," and one who definitely wasn't mine. I also received this note this morning from a little neighbor child - I went to check it out, and, well, at least it was a cat. :)

No comments: